Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bloggers Unite

A jovial tribe from the Paris blogger world gathered for a formal blogger's tea party in the Marais last Saturday night, hosted by Richard of Eye Prefer Paris.

Well, okay. There wasn't actually any Earl Grey tea. Nor was it formal. Just heaps of jolly fun and a good way to connect and re-connect with kindred blogging spirits.

I honestly don't think that in real life I look so matinale as I appear in Richard's blog post about the festive soirée. But after all, who could hope to look halfway decent when standing next to the sublime Amy, the Advice Goddess?

I was happy to see Pascal of Paris-Marais again. My first thought was, "Whoa, THERE'S a tattoo for ya."

Then, just before Pascal skipped off to another event, he confessed, "I bought the tattoo at a boutique in Paris -- it's removable."

And then he demonstrated exactly how removable it is. It slips on your forearm like a nylon stocking.

I was so awed by the faux-tattoo moment that I have forgotten whose silver sneakers those were. But I loved them, too. Like Dorothy's Ruby Slippers.

1 comment:

Polly-Vous Francais said...

P.S. The sneakers are Richard's!

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.