Monday, March 05, 2007

You go, Guy!

"We've got the Green guy -- let's go!"

Green Guy, Green Man -- what do YOU call the Paris pedestrian walk light figure? If anything.

I tried "Gringo" for a while but a date with no sense of figurative speech kept saying, "No, a gringo is what Mexicans call white Americans." Duh. Anyway that kind of spoiled that pun for me.

Then I tried calling him "Vertigo," for Vert (green) I Go, but that was too obtuse.

If you have any other ideas or pet names for this guy, let me know at yahoo.com, pollyvousfrancais.

More about his evil twin, the Red Man, tomorrow.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.