Sunday, October 05, 2008

Yanks in Paris Watch Debate at 3 am

I'm guess I've become too old for these nocturnal adventures.

But the rest of you sprightly youths in Paris can join Young Democrats Abroad and Young Republicans Abroad as they cheer on their candidates at the next Presidential Debate.

The Paris gathering will be held at the Hideout, 32 rue Dauphine, Paris, 75006 on Tuesday, October 7, to watch the televised debate live.


Folks will begin arriving around midnight, but the debate won't start until 3 a.m. (9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time).

Me? Please, I'm not a bad citizen. Just a sleep-deprived one. I'll watch the re-run of the debate, while sipping my cafe au lait first thing in the morning on Wednesday, on CNN.com, after my middle-aged beauty sleep. Wearing this for good measure:




2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I just knew you were an Obama supporter! Good for you!!

Polly-Vous Francais said...

The Tshirt looks like it's for a whale, but actually it's a small.

I'm bummed that it's too cold to wear it outdoors in Paris these days. I bet it's the only 'Obama Mama' shirt in Paree. I got it in Virginia.

Oh well. Looking forward to watching the video of the debate tomorrow morning.

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.