1. Go to your favorite spot in Paris.
2. Get out your digital camera or cell-phone that shoots with sound. Roll the cameras!
3. Say "Welcome to Paris" in your native tongue.
4. Take shots of what is around you.
5. Maximum length of your masterpiece should be 10 seconds.
6. Email masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then go shopping for an outfit to wear to next year's Academy Awards.
The Paris Project will assemble all the short shots into a longer video for the public. It is a non-commercial project, just for fun.
An equal-enjoyment opportunity, provided you have the film editing skills and/or a good stopwatch. Sounds like a plan to me.