Friday, June 22, 2007

Dollars to Donuts ...to Croissants?

When I finally made the Big Decision to move to Paris, it was January of 2006. Budgets were calculated, and financial planning -- already not my forte, I admit -- was loosely based on a "slightly-more-than-a dollar" figure for calculating the exchange rate with the euro. Ulp.






But, as with all dollar-based Americans who choose to make this incredible place their adoptive city -- because there just isn't any place else that compares -- the ever-slipping dollar simply means readjusting bigger plans. Frankly, it's worth every centime. Quand même...

I keep wondering. Where is that crystal ball when I need it?
That international-monetary crystal ball, I mean.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.