Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It Ain't Me, Babe

Details, schmetails...what a difference a dot makes. And is my -- face -- red!

In the states the phrase dot-com needs no explanation. Many French websites also use this -- called "point-com" -- many also use the "point-fr".

So yesterday when I scribbled my little blog post touting my 15 Nanoseconds of Fame on French TV, I inadvertantly linked to France2 point-com, which turns out to be a juicy little woo-hoo website that has nothing to do with current affairs, at least not in the traditional sense.

Fortunately, a friend alerted me to the error, and I quickly changed the link to point-fr. He recognized that the graphic was not a photo of me; that young woman doesn't have auburn hair!

She was clad in only un string no bigger than a nanosecond. I don't even own un string, yet.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.