Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I won!

Exciting news! I just got unsolicited email from Micro Soft telling me that I win Prize for best Blog title. It from Madrid, so I really do not understand that but I so thrilled. They want to know all about me -- my full name, adress, phone numbers and so and forth. I guess since it a European award they did not ask for Social Security number, since they do not have those here. All they need are totally detail of bank account here so that can Transfer Money to Account! I am so excite that I didnot read all details yet but they probably want me to send little credit cards secret code number, too, just make sure that it really me and not imposter. Wow. I may never have to work again if winnings are what claim.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.